2007-06-29

Hope

I saw something go by on TV today. On Prison Break, one of the fugitives is talking to an old man he met on the bus, he's not running from something, he's running toward something. And the old man says,

Hope is for people who do not already live in grace.


It's too bad I don't have that in the original spanish (they were in Mexico and speaking spanish).

Ah, OK. a little google search points me at Esperanza es para gente que vive sin gracia. . That's a forum, so it's long. Search for "Esperanza".

Now, see, I'm seeing other pretty lines (said in spanish they sound deep :-).

Viajando sin dinero es difĂ­cil. - Travelling without money is hard.

I don't know why that transcript has Sucre in English though. When I saw that episode that conversation was all in Spanish.

No comments: